I recently purchased the Cricut Explore after carefully weighing the advantages of different types of cutting machines. Here are the things that I have been impressed with so far:
- It cuts cleanly. I have to say that the new cutting blade is a big improvement ! It cuts intricate patterns with ease-very clean cuts
- It has complete scrapbook pages available ! You can cut all the elements for a complete page in 15 minutes or less.
- It still allows me to use my cartridges, but with some advantages in sizing and layering
- It allows me to import all the free SVG files that I can find on the internet. There are thousands available
- They give you access to all the files and paper craft projects free for about two weeks. That’s over 25,000 images and 50 craft projects
- They give you a free craft room download– every week they offer free files to use for the week
- They guide you through the process of learning how to use the machine to it’s best advantage
- I love the new cutting settings ! It’s easy ! You just set the dial to light paper, cardstock, vinyl, ect
I will be posting more on this amazing machine as I get into it !