Art Journal Prompts
There are so many ways to create an art journal. But, if you are new to this type of journaling or if you are without ideas for you journal, here are a few creative ideas to get your juices flowing.
- List the words that touch your soul-what words have the most meaning to the very deepest part of you. Make a list with a creative background
- What things bring you the most comfort?- make a list or collage of the things that give you comfort. It could be anything-food, a warm fuzzy blanket, a glass of wine-you name it
- Make a list of your intentions or goals– select a time frame like this year, this month, ect.
- What are you most proud of? – what have you accomplished- what or who has been your greatest accomplishment
- A gratitude list– count your blessings and name the things that you are grateful for
- What are your passions? what are your hobbies?
- Your favorite music– what kind of music, what artists, what specific songs do you like
- Where have your travels taken you? what states or countries have you visited? What was your favorite trip? Where would you like to go?
- Who is important to you? You are the people that most affect your life?
- What does home look like? Describe your home and why it is comforting. Talk about how you have changed it over the years
- Quotes– what are your favorite quotes?
- Your dreams– how and where do your dreams take you?